My last experience with the CAO Last Stick Standing cigar pack, the "O", was done so in a motel, in the sticks, while on the road for work. I had a decent set of notes going during the smoke, on my laptop, when Windows thought it prudent to restart without my permission. (A rant for elsewhere: My fury with Win7's update restarts) With no notes, as I wasn't given an option to save before the shutdown, I am going off what I can remember. Enjoy:
- Beautiful construction.
- Had a great draw and nice smoke production.
- Started a little spicy, toasty, and leathery.
- Spice mellowed, and toast blended into a nice roastiness.
- Thought it'd go well with a nice robust porter.
- Roast stayed with no more spice/leather burn; rather light sweetness.
- Burn needed no touch-up throughout.
- I'd consider this Full Bodied/Full Strength.
- Had such a head rush after smoking, eyes were spinning.
All-in-all, this was my favorite of the three LSS cigars. Based solely on the experience of just the one cigar, though, I don't think that I would invest in a box at this time, but I would give a single another go at it down the road.